Eyelash glue, also Called lash adhesive, is a liquid or gel product used to attach false eyelashes to your natural lashes. To use eyelash glue, you will need a pair of false eyelashes extensions, eyelash glue, and tweezers or a lash applicator.
The step by step for applying lash glue and false lashes is as follows:
- Start by measuring the false lashes thickness and length against your natural lash line to ensure they fit properly. If they are too long, trim them to size with scissors.
- Shake the bottle before use, apply a thin line of eyelash glue along the base of the false lashes, being careful not to apply too much.
- Wait a few seconds for the glue to become tacky before applying the false lashes to your natural lashes, as close to the lash line as possible. Use tweezers or a lash applicator to apply the lashes.
- Press the false lashes down gently to ensure they are securely attached to your natural lashes.
- Allow the glue to dry completely before applying mascara or other eye makeup.
It's important to be careful when using eyelash glue to avoid getting it in your eyes or on your skin, as it can cause irritation or an allergic reaction. It's also important to use the glue in a well-ventilated area, as the fumes can be strong. It's also important to use fresh and new eyelash glue, as old and dried glue can cause irritation and allergies.
It's also important to remove the false lashes and eyelash glue before going to bed and to not wear them for extended periods of time as it can cause damage to your natural lashes. It's also recommended to clean your lashes with an oil-free makeup remover, and avoid using oil-based products as it can weaken the adhesive.